Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Beginning of the Old

Posted by Anna at 1:31 PM

I have made ONE major change to this blog - no worries, it's nothing outrageous.

What exactly? 

This blog will no longer be known as "I Eat Kawaii". Instead, it will go by as "oh, hello universe". As I've mentioned before, I will keep to the theme of sharing my daily findings of the cute/whimsical/inspirational things out there and placing them into one spot. So while the name and layout have changed, the theme will still be the same.

This also means I have changed the url: http://ohhellouniverse.blogspot.com

As the universe is extensive, so will this blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

I Eat Kawaii Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei